Mylikes 2

Promo 2

Woman Dies After Fight With Husband Over Food


A native of Ishan in Edo State, Southwest Nigeria, Peter Odion, has been arrested by the police in Lagos State, for allegedly killing his wife, Mrs. Ifeoma Ohalele Odion, for eating his food.
The incident occurred at 2, Olushola Close, Abule Taylor, Abule Egba, Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria.
Narrating the incident that led to the death of his sister to P.M.NEWS, Chiweiko Ohalele, who claimed to be living with the couple before the tragic incident occurred, said: “I was in my village meeting on Sunday afternoon when one of our neighbours called me on phone to meet them at a hospital at Abule Egba over my sister’s condition.
“When I got there, I met my sister in an unconscious state with blood dripping from her head and face. In fact, she could not neither talk nor recognise me.
“I begged the doctor on duty to transfer her to the General Hospital at Ilepo because her condition was very bad. And he obliged.
“But before she could be attended to at the General Hospital, my sister died.
“When I confronted her husband, Peter Odion, who was also in the hospital on what transpired between him and my sister, he said he fought my sister for trying to eat the eba he made for himself.”
Chiweiko stated that Peter claimed that when they returned from church, he told his wife to prepare eba for him and her daughter, but she refused, claiming she had headache.
The husband, we gathered, went ahead and prepared the eba only for the wife to get up to eat the food.
A fight then broke out between the couple when Peter insisted his wife must not eat the food.
He further stated that during the fight, Peter pushed her and she hit her head on a hard object inside the room and fainted.
He raised an alarm and neighbours assisted him to rush the wife to the hospital.
“I did not intend to kill her because we have not had any disagreement before the tragic incident happened.
“I pray that God would forgive me,” Peter told Chiweiko.
P.M.NEWS gathered that the suspect was arrested in the hospital after doctors confirmed the wife dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...