1. Born on 16 December, 1993, in Nagpur Jyoti measures 61.95 cm (2 ft) tall, making her shorter than the average two-year-old child.
2. She weighs just 11lb (5 kg).
3. Jyoti is 6.2 cm shorter than the former world’s Shortest woman, 22-year old American Bridgette Jordan who stands at 69cm (2 ft 3 in).
4. Jyoti has a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia and will not grow any taller than her current height.
5. Due to her size, all of Jyoti’s clothes and jewelry are custom made. Even plates and utensils are specially made, as normal-sized silverware is too big.
6. Jyoti has attended regular school since she was 4 and, other than a small desk and chair, she is treated like any other pupil.
7. Just like most other teenage girls, Jyoti loves fashion, make-up and talking on the phone.
8. Her dream of becoming a Bollywood actress is set to come true next year as she is due to star in two movies in 2012.
9. She is set to release an album with her favorite Bhangra/rap star Mika Singh next year.
10.Despite her tiny stature, Jyoti Amge is not the Shortest woman in history. This title continues to be held by Pauline Musters (Netherlands, 1876-1895) who measured just 61cm (24in).