Mylikes 2

Promo 2

Shocker: Man Rapes Friend,Then Begs Him With Bread


The police at Takwa Bay Division, Lekki, Eti Osa Lagos, Southwest Nigeria, have arrested a man known as Denis Oteri, 19, and arraigned him before the Igbosere magistrate’s court on a one count charge of sexually assaulting God’s Love Stephen by having carnal knowledge of him through the anus.

The police stated in suit No. M/5/2012 that the accused was arrested following complaints lodged by Stephen that Denis Oteri lured him into the bush and forcefully had sex with him through the anus.

Narrating his ordeal to the police, Stephen stated: “I met Denis, my senior whom respect very well at the NNPC gate at Takwa Bay and he begged me to help him take a keg of petrol to his house and I obeyed him because I know him.

“As we were going, he told me to follow him inside the bush to check something. Not suspecting anything, I followed him, but I was surprised when he suddenly stopped and barked at me to remove all my clothes or else he would kill me inside the bush.

“Before I could ask what the problem was, he wrestled me to the ground, forcefully removed my clothes, held me down and had sex with me through the anus and release sperm inside my body.

“He thereafter begged me not to tell anybody and gave me a loaf of bread in return which I threw away.

“I decided to report the matter to the police because it is an abomination for a man like me to penetrate into me through the anus and release sperm inside my body and my anus has been aching me after the ungodly incident.”

During interrogation, the accused allegedly confessed to the crime of forcefully having sex with Stephen through the anus inside the bush.

When asked what he derived from having sex with a man like himself, he allegedly told the police that he was deceived by the devil to do it and that he prays to God for forgiveness.

He was charged to court for sexual assault.

The offence according to the prosecutor, Omotele Felix who stood in for Mr. Ighodalo is punishable under section 259 of the criminal law of Lagos state of Nigeria 2011.

The accused pleaded not guilty to the offence and the presiding magistrate, Mrs. Badejo Okusanya granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties who must show evidence of tax payment to the Lagos state government.

She adjourned the matter till 7 March for mentioning.

The accused was moved to Ikoyi Prison when he could not perfect his bail condition before the court closed for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...