Mylikes 2

Promo 2

'My body is only for my husband': U.S. Christian model Kylie Bisutti quit Victoria's Secret because it clashed with her faith


A Victoria's Secret model has revealed she has turned her back on modelling lingerie as it clashes with her Christian beliefs.
Kylie Bisutti beat more than 10,000 hopefuls to win the Victoria's Secrets Model Search.
But after two years as a model for the company she says she has turned her back on showing off the sexy lingerie as she believes only her husband should see her body.
'Victoria's Secret was my absolutely biggest goal in life, and it was all I ever wanted career-wise. I actually loved it while I was there, it was so much fun and I had a blast,' the California-born beauty told FOX411.
'But the more I was modeling lingerie, and lingerie isn't clothing, I just started becoming more uncomfortable with it because of my faith.'
Mrs Bisutti, 21, who married shortly before she won the model search in 2009, said she did not feel posing in sexy underwear was being a good role model.


'My body should only be for my husband and it's just a sacred thing,' she said.
'I didn't really want to be that kind of role model for younger girls because I had a lot of younger Christian girls that were looking up to me and then thinking that it was okay for them to walk around and show their bodies in lingerie to guys.
'My goal is just to be a better role model for the youth, I just want them to see me as somebody that they can look up to and somebody that's going to be dressing appropriately and I'm not going to get into things that I wouldn't want them to be getting into.'
Mrs Bisutti said she expects many people will be puzzled by her decision to turn her back on a lucrative career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...