Mylikes 2

Promo 2

‘I LOVE LADY GAGA TO DEATH’ – BEYONCÉ


US star singer Beyoncé recently revealed to the public her love and respect for eccentric pop star Lady Gaga saying that she loved her to ‘death’.

Beyonce told The Mirror ‘I feel like sometimes women get a bad rap. If we’re both out around the same time, they think we’re going to kill each other’.

There had been rumours of a bit of rivalry between the two big stars but the speculation ended when B joined Gaga on her hit song ‘Telephone’ off the 2009 album ‘The Fame Monster’ . A year earlier Beyonce had featured Gaga on the remix of her ‘Video phone’ single.

‘And it’s all about women learning from each other, and I respect talent and I respect people that work hard and good people. I love Gaga. I mean, if she didn’t perform and she wasn’t a singer, just as a human being, I love her to death’, Beyonce added.

Beyonce has certainly ‘switched up’ her style as seen in her latest releases ‘Run the world’ and other videos in her previous album ‘I am….Sasha Fierce’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...