Mylikes 2

Promo 2

Shocker: Is Don Jazzy begging?

Don Jazzy's statement below...
My bro I am so sorry about what I said. Pls do not
take it the wrong way. I would do my best to
explain wot exactly I meant Sir.
I like rap. I wish I could rap but unfortunately I
can’t. That aside what I mean’t was simply the
fact that I don’t know any Nigerian parent above
40 that can recite our rap word for word. That
would be something. If there are hip fathers and
mothers in Nigeria I don’t think they would be more
than 5% of parents.Our parents love to dance
and sing along to songs that they like and brag to
there friends that their son is the one singing. You
can only imagine how upset they would be inside if
them and their friends don’t understand or can’t
rap along with their loved son.
Ok i apologize for using the words “not proud of”
‘cos you could say a parent is proud of a child that
is a surgeon and can brag to his or her friends
about that doesn’t mean that the parent can join
the son to carry out a major operation on a
patient. Doctor Sid for instance used to be a
rapper (and yes i know he was not the best at it).
His father used to hate that he was a musician. I
personally think he was just frustrated ‘cos he
didn’t understand the kind of music he was doing.
Today his father is a true believer since he could
sing “Something about you” to his wife. Davido’s
father didn’t like his music until he heard “Da mi
duro”. Obviously he can join his friends to sing
along to the song and be proud about the moment. I
have had this discussion with some of my rapper
friends too – M.I can tell u that his biggest song
today should be African Rapper, Jesse jags –
Wetin dey, Ice Prince – Oleku, Saucekid –
Undergee or Carolina, Mode nine – Cry. And all this
songs are big and widely accepted ‘cos of the
sweet melodies on the chorus, meaning more kids
and adults alike can sing along. I might be wrong
but i have succeeded in this game by knowing the
market i’m selling to.
I think i just speak the truth too much sometimes
and it gets me in trouble ‘cos i like to be real to
myself and everyone around me. That’s one of the
reasons why i don’t like granting interviews.
To those that feel offended by my statement, i am
sincerely sorry. I definitely wish us all well. No bad
belle or bad blood towards anyone. I do hope i have
been able to explain how i mean’t what i said sha
na there the english wey i know reach. Thanks for
reading.
IDJA
So, Guys no vex .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...