Mylikes 2

Promo 2

HELP: My girlfriend demands sex before she can sleep


I feel a bit used and a bit sick of jumping to her commands. Am I overreacting?
My girlfriend has a stressful job and finds it hard to sleep, so she often demands sex as it’s the only thing that can help her drift off afterwards.

Often she wakes me up to have sex. I feel a bit used and a bit sick of jumping to her commands.

Do you think I’m overreacting? I know it seems crazy to complain about having sex.

My answer;

No, it’s not crazy to complain – the sex isn’t enjoyable because you’re having it for the wrong reasons and I don’t blame you for feeling used.

She’s taken the fun and spontaneity out of lovemaking and you need to be honest with her about that.

You can be supportive in other ways – talk to her about her job and why she’s stressed, and suggest other things she might do to relax.

Maybe you can suggest giving each other a sexy massage that could lead on to sex, but assuming you can just turn it on like a tap, whenever she wants it – and especially if you’ve been sound asleep – is just taking you for granted, not to mention unromantic.

So what's your own take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...