Mylikes 2

Promo 2

Shocker: Girl admits : I've had sex with 5,000 men in 3,285 days'


A beauty therapist, 25, has claimed to have slept with 5,000 men in just nine years - or 3,285 days.Nikki Lee also boasts about having a ‘personal best’ of four men in one night and she claims she has never had sex with the same conquest twice.In an admission that will shock most people, the blonde Essex girl has told how she has had casual sex in nightclubs, alleyways, parks, cinemas and teen discos since losing her virginity at 16.
Miss Lee, who also works as a model, admits to going on regular sex holidays, where she sleeps with men in clubs, on beaches and on balconies.She averages having sex with two men every day and has kept the details of each of them in a little red notebook - all with scores.
By the time she was 21, Miss Lee claims to have had sex with 2,289 men. Although the admission, made to a weekly real-life magazine, cannot be verified, has been called 'emotionally very dangerous' by a relationship expert.‘I put a star beside the lads who were best in bed. By the time I was 18, I had moved out of home and in with friends and there were nearly 800 in my book,’ she said.
‘Plenty of men have notches on bedposts, so why couldn't I have my own packed little red book?’
Miss Lee boasts that she is ‘proud’ of the astonishing figure – and claims she is so obsessed about having sex that it’s her ‘drug’.
But even the ‘sex-addict’, who admits that on one holiday to Ibiza she slept with four men on the same night, claims she has some standards.Miss Lee told Love It! magazine: ‘I just have two rules: no men who belong to someone else and only safe sex. Apart from that, pretty much anything else goes.
‘I have now slept with more than 5,000 blokes.
‘Some of my mates think I need to get help for sex addiction.‘But if I am a sex addict, I am enjoying it and don’t want to be cured.’Talking about losing her virginity at 16, Miss Lee said: ‘I’d discovered something I was good at.‘I started keeping my notebooks within weeks. I was proud of how many men I was sleeping with and I was scared I would lose track.
‘Every lad I recorded was proof I was more sexy than other girls.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...