Mylikes 2

Promo 2

THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS



1. NYSC POSTING
Nysc Official : Akpors You have been posted to Aluu Village in Rivers state for your one year mandatory youth service! Congrats

Akpors : what! God forbid! I reject it in Jesus name! Is there no space in the North?

2. Teacher: name 10 wild animals? 

Akpors: 5 lions 5 tigers!

3. FATHER- let me see ur WAEC result.


AKPORS-my friend just borrowed it, he wants 2 scare his parents....

4. Teacher: Who can state one difference btw a Bird & a Fly?

Akpors: A bird can fly, but a fly cannot bird!

5. Can anyone list the 3 ways to success?

Akpors: You eitherJogun (inherit wealth),
Jagun (work hard) or u Shogun (do jazz).

6. JOY: ARE YOU LEAVING ME BECAUSE I'M FROM ALUU?

AKPORS: YES,THE YOUTHS MIGHT SAY I STOLE YOUR HEART.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...