Mylikes 2

Promo 2

Meet World’s Oldest Dad Fathers Second Baby at 96 | Says he “does it 3 to 4 times a night”

He was first awarded the title at the age of 94 when he had his first born son. Now at 96, India’s Ramjit Raghav has become the world’s oldest father for the second time at the age of 96.
The pensioner and his 54 year-old wife, Shakuntala welcomed another son Ranjit, last month. 
He told Daily Mail that doctors at the hospital did not believe he was the father. “They just laughed but they were very surprised.”
What makes his story even more interesting is his very active sex life and the fact that his wife also attests to it. According to his wife, he can make love like a 25 year-old man.
Ramjit admits that as proud as he is of having two healthy sons at his age and that his neighbours are jealous of his sex drive.
“I do it three or four times a night. My neighbours are jealous and they keep asking me for my secret but all I tell them is that it is God’s will. I’m healthy and I enjoy sex with my wife. I think it’s very important for a husband and wife to have sex regularly and when she asks I will go on all night but for the sake of my child I’ve put our needs aside for now.”

He claims that a daily diet of almonds, butter and milk kept him sexually active.
Before he met his wife, he said he had been a widower for 25 years. They met 22 years ago on a rainy morning at a Muslim shrine. Ramjit asked her to come home with him and she has never left. He said he took her under his wing, taught her some yoga and they fell in love. “Many of my past girlfriends had died so I had never married and then I asked Shakuntala to be my wife. She didn’t have any family or friends around, and I wanted to help her,” he explains. 
Shakuntala believes she would have been dead by now if it was not for Ramjit’s caring ways.
She said: “It doesn’t matter how old he is, I love him and I care for him dearly even, though he shouts at me sometimes. He doesn’t seem old to me, he can make love like any 25-year-old man, even better because he can go on all night, and he makes a wonderful father.”
Wow, what an interesting couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...