Mylikes 2

Promo 2

Photos: How Goldie was laid to rest amidst tears


Goldie Harvey was buried amidst tears at the ikoyi  vaults and garden today at 10am.

Goldie’s sister and Andrew Harvey having a consolatory hug
The occasion was graced by the entire Kennis music crew, her immediate family members (siblings and Briton husband) and friends.
The burial ceremony of the late pop singer Susan ‘Goldie’ Harvey held at the Vaults and Gardens, located in Ikoyi, Lagos Island, early this morning  (Monday, February 25, 2013).
Goldie’s remains was brought into the premises in a R350 Mercedes Benz by MIC caskets and Rangers followed by her friends including Denrele Edun at 9:30AM
The first and second bible readings were done by the late singer’s siblings.
Kennis Music boss Kenny ‘Keke’ Ogungbe delivered a short specch;
‘Lovely and talented Oluwabimpe Goldie Susan, if I’m to start saying all I can’t finish’, he cries, though it’s painful, so lovely to have left on Valentine’s Day, May almighty God grant your soul eternal rest for ever and ever in Jesus Name Amen.
Derenle Edun also had something emotional to say
‘The Goldie I knew despite the World recognition, I would move mountains, I would break ceilings sell your legacy and you are the best friend I forever had’, I can hear you say to me, do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep. Do not stand on my grave and cry. I am not there, I did not die.
The officiating pastor gave a sermon on ‘what people will say about you when you leave here on earth’.
Those in attendance at the burial included the late singer’s husband Andrew Leonard Harvey, celebrities like Jaywon, Eedris Abdulkareem, DJ Jimmy JATT, KSB, Essence, Weird MC, ID Ogungbe, Keke Ogungbe, Seun Oloketuyi, Gbenga Adeyinka 1st, Dele Momodu, eLDee the don, Sexy Steel, Freeze, Olisa Adibua, Tiwa Savage and others.


Andrew Harvey and Essence
Other notable guests were Dele Momodu, Kenny Saint Best, Tiwa Savage and her fiance, Jaywon, Freeze, Essence, Jaywon, Weird MC, Gbenga Adeyinka,  Jimmy Jatt, Eva Alordiah and others…..and yes Prezzo was absent!

Goldie’s sister, Kenny saint brown and essence

Keke Ogungbe, wife and Andrew being led into the vault

Toyin Filani (Goldie’s sister) and friends


Joshua Filani (Goldie Harvey’s brother being consoled)

Andrew Harvey and Goldie’s siblings

Cross section of guests

Keke ogungbe giving his tribute

When Keke burst into uncontrollable tears

Dele Momodu and Gbenga Adeyinka

Kenny Saint Best in tears

Tiwa savage and weird mc

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...