Mylikes 2

Promo 2

Life is a mess after I had an affair with my boss


   I HAVE been married for two years and I don't have children. Though my husband is a wonderful person I have realised that he is not really the man for me.
I have fallen in love with my boss. He is also married and has three children. At the beginning of our affair he told me he was unhappily married and that he was in love with me.
We tried hard to keep everything a secret, but I think some of our colleagues might have suspected that something was going on. This resulted in a few people not talking to me and treating me badly.
When this happened he started cooling off and eventually told me that we could no longer see each other. He said he loved his wife and children and would never leave them. I can't believe that this is happening to me because he promised me the world.
In the meantime I had started to tell my husband that I was unhappy in our marriage and that perhaps we should think about separating. He and his family are so upset and his family are furious with me.
I did not mention that I had met someone else. So here I am in an absolute mess and my boss-boyfriend is just fine.
His family are unaware of our affair and the people at work treat him as if he is the greatest person on earth. Why must I be treated like this and he gets off scot-free?
I want to write an anonymous letter to his manager and I want to phone his wife. I want everyone to know that he is a liar and a cheat. I am so angry with him, my so-called friends at work and my husband and his family.
Life is so unfair and I don't deserve to be treated like this. Why? Why is this happening to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...