Mylikes 2

Promo 2

Men Use Me For Sex, But I'm Too Fat For Love - Lady Seeks Help

Overweight...just see my size.

I spent a miserable time in the run-up to Christmas because I slept with my best friend’s brother whose girlfriend is pregnant. It nearly ruined our friendship too.

I do not want to come across as desperate or sleep with other girl’s fellas but I am scared no-one will ever want me.

I am 28, single with two lovely boys of six and eight. I would love nothing more than a nice guy. My friends say I am attractive, that I have a great personality and loads going for me, so why can’t men see this?

I am overweight but that doesn’t alter me inside. Men just cannot see through the weight issue, and those that do show an interest only see me in secret. They come to my house late at night, and ignore me if we meet in the street.

Just yesterday I got a text off a married guy I know. I invited him round last night and we had sex. It was fun but I know he’s not even thinking of leaving his wife for me.

I have tried internet dating but once I meet the guys they either want sex or I never hear from them again. I send them photos, tell them my dress size, but when we meet they say I’m not what they expected.

Everyone I know spent Christmas with a partner who loves them. Other people see a girl who’s always laughing and joking, but deep down I am miserable. I don’t know how much longer I can keep up the charade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...