Mylikes 2

Promo 2

Meet the Pastor Who Cooks With Indian Hemp


The General Overseer of a Pentecostal Church in Owerri, Imo state, Pastor Clement Ezeigbo was recently nabbed by men of the Imo State police Command for his alleged involvement in various kidnappings in the state.

Pastor Ezeigbo, who is currently cooling his heels in the police Anti Kidnap Unit of the state police command, shocked the detectives when a bundle of Indian hemp was found in his church.

However, Ezeigbo told the police that, "I don't know anything about kidnapping but I am the owner of the Indian hemp (Igbo) but the good thing is that I don't smoke it, I use it to prepare my food. I enjoy eating food prepared with Indian hemp. I don't think there is anything wrong when you use Indian hemp to prepare your food; it gives inspiration and it makes one have sober reflection and that is why I recommend it to my Church members. I preach to my members against smoking it but I encourage them to cook their food with hemp.

"Some of my members do prepare some delicacies with it, which they serve me. I love Indian hemp because after eating Indian hemp, it gives me inspiration,
then when I mount the pulpit, you will notice the efficacy of hemp.....Let any man show me where it was written in the bible that thou should not cook with Indian hemp."

Dear readers, at this point, I honestly just find myself totally speechless.

How in the name of God do we settle a matter like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...